The International Centre for Cosmetic Medicine (ICCM) is Sydney’s leading cosmetic surgery clinic. We offer the latest in skin and facial rejuvenation and essentially, help enhance our client’s natural beauty. Whether it’s through a face lift, anti-wrinkle injection, breast augmentation, otoplasty, MACS lift, non-surgical rhinoplasty, neck lift or more, we’re dedicated to meeting and more often than not, exceeding all expectation. We have a strong team culture centred around patient care and utmost satisfaction. We regularly attend national and international seminars, workshops and symposiums in order to deliver our patients the best in cosmetic care. It also helps that we’re home to some of Australia’s finest cosmetic surgeons, many of which are leaders in this field. We would like to see growth within the cosmetic field and as such, have implemented our scholarship program in order to find and award potential and promising Future Leaders.
Value and Duration
ICCM will award the Future Leader with $2,000 to be used towards their tuition fees, textbook expenses and/or any other verified institutional costs.
Who Is Eligible?
ICCM welcomes all students to apply, provided they fulfill the necessary requirements and conditions outlined below:
- Applicants must be enrolled as a student, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited educational institute.
- Applicants must be studying a medicine or health related Degree/Diploma. *See list of Accepted Courses below.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
Applicants from rural locations are also, actively encouraged to apply.
ICCM’s Future Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant, who best meets the following criteria:
- Applicant shows a high level of dedication and interest in their chosen course.
- Applicant has at least, a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Applicant has fulfilled all necessary requirements, as asked of them in the Apply Now section.
Applicants can apply now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email, they should include:
- A copy of their most recent Academic Transcript.
- A reference from their lecturer, tutor or course coordinator.
- A 500 worded (or less) response to this question: Explain how our scholarship program will help you in reaching your future career goals.
Terms and Conditions
ICCM is committed to our Future Leaders and will be awarding one scholarship every year, for the next three years. Closing dates for each period will be the 31st of December.
Value: AU $2,000 to be used towards tuition expenses.
Length of Scholarship: One Semester.
Closing Date For Entries: 31st December 2015/2016/2017 for each annual scholarship.
*Accepted courses include a Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Health Science, Diploma of Cosmetic Medicine, Diploma of Cosmetic Nursing, Master of Surgery, Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Clinical Surgery, Master of Advanced Medicine and Master of Nursing. If applicants are studying a health related course not listed above, ICCM still encourages you to apply.