Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair at ICCM is a 100% natural procedure that uses the body’s own platelets to stimulate the hair follicles and encourage new hair growth.
PRP Hair can be used in conjunction with hair loss medications and low level laser or as part of a hair transplant procedure.
PRP Hair can be infused or injected into the skin as a regenerative procedure that can continue to work for months – even years – after the initial course of treatments.
PRP Hair is ideal for:
- Regrowing thinning hair to be thicker and fuller
- Slow the rate of hair loss
- Boost the overall health and condition of the scalp
- Prepare the scalp for hair transplantation
- Aid recovery post hair transplantation
- Stimulate collagen levels
PRP assists in the treatment of:
- Genetic hair loss
- Dry, itchy or inflamed scalp
- Alopecia Areata – auto immune response
- Telogen Effluvium – commonly caused by stress
To find out if the PRP Hair is right for you or any other of our procedures, schedule your consultation today.
While results can be measured earlier, it takes six to twelve months to judge the results of PRP Hair “visually” in the mirror or with standardised photos.
PRP Hair treatments start at $350.